Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Shazam - App Review

I recently downloaded this app on my android based phone called Shazam. Its really cool ! It's an app related to music. If a song you like is playing on the radio, in a store or a mall etc... is playing and you want to download it  but do not know it's name you  Shazam it and it identifies the song for you. Its a free app that you can download.

 Its range and genres of songs it can identify is vast but its not always correct . I tried Shazaming a Indian Classical song my mother was listening to, It got the song right but not the artist.... But it was made in London so I think its Ok.
You can even share what you shazamed on your facebook or twitter page. But sharing it directly through the app to Google Plus is yet to come...
I think it is really amazing and you should get it if you listen to music on the radio often....
You can download it through
Google Play store :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shazam.android&hl=en
I tunes :
https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/shazam/id284993459

~_~QuirkyCobra

No comments:

Post a Comment